The modern kitchen pleases the housewives with its technical equipment: today, almost every process associated with cooking and maintaining cleanliness in the house can be automated. And it is even more pleasant that the process of washing dishes and kitchen utensils, which is not beloved by many, can also be entrusted to a special unit - a dishwasher. In this article, we will give tips on how to choose which models are and what to look for when buying a dishwasher.
Do I need a dishwasher in the house?
Almost all experts are unanimous in this matter: if there is an opportunity to purchase and install a dishwasher in the house, it is necessary to do this. It will be especially useful in such cases:
- If you like to cook or strive to make cooking a matter of your life.
- If you have a large family and the number of dishes used is very large.
- If you have children and you need to keep the utensils clean.
- If you like to invite guests, after all after a feast or tea party there are many used plates, dishes or cups.
But there are much fewer options when the dishwasher does not help speed up and facilitate the washing up of dishes: unless you constantly travel or travel, eat outside the house, prefer to order ready-made meals, or there is simply nowhere to install such a device in your home. And in this case, compact models with a small load will be a good help in everyday life.
The principle of operation and the basic functions of dishwashing units
The dishwasher operates quite simply:
- After loading, the machine draws the required amount of water from the water supply.
- The water in the dishwasher is heated to the desired temperature, which is determined by the selected washing mode.
- From containers for special cleaning chemistry products are dispensed metered to water and pumped into spray guns.
- Sprayers located in the upper and lower sectors of the machine pressurize dishes with high-pressure washing solution. Sometimes plates and cups are also filled with hot steam.
- The used water is drained, after which the rinsing process takes place.
- Sometimes when choosing deep cleaning programs, the washing and rinsing process can take place in several cycles.
- The last stage is drying, which is carried out by turbo blowing.
Depending on the model, some of the steps can be simplified: for example, in more budgetary options there may be no steam treatment or drying system, and in more expensive to the main functions, water ionization or pre-soaking may be added.
Responsible for the full cycle of working with dishes in the dishwasher are water and air temperature sensors, as well as electronic control, ensuring the passage of each stage of the washing program.
Of course, all these manipulations with the dishes can be performed manually. But the obvious advantages and benefits of dishwasher household appliances include:
- For its operation, the mandatory presence of hot water in the water tap is not required - the machine heats it itself.
- Save time: the technique will cope with washing even in your absence, and most of the models can be configured to start the timer wash.
- Detergents used in this equipment are much stronger than standard washing liquids used for manual washing. They launder an order of magnitude better.
- By rinsing in high temperature, all residues of washing solutions are washed off the dishes, which is difficult to achieve by hand rinsing.
- Dishwasher is economical! She spends three to five times less water than when processing dishes in the sink. Moreover, the cost of electricity in class A models is much less than heating the same volume of water with electric heaters.
All these advantages significantly simplify life and allow you to spend much less time on household chores.
Principle of operation
Before considering dishwashers: how to choose, reviews, prices, as well as their main characteristics, it is necessary to understand the principle of operation of such a device. The dishwashing process can be divided into seven stages:
- Dirty dishes are placed in the tank of the machine, and detergent is poured into a special compartment. After that, the required washing program is selected, and then the start button is turned on.
- Initially, the tank is filled with water. In this case, the water softens, passing through a special container. The unit itself heats the water. For this, electric heaters are provided in its design. They can be of two types: heating elements and flowing. In the heating models, tubular heaters are located at the very bottom of the bowl, heating the water according to the principle of an electric kettle. Flowing heaters cope with this work faster, since water enters the tank already heated. Such heating tubes are located outside the cooking chamber of the machine.
- Detergent is supplied to heated water from a special tank.
- By means of a circulation pump, water is sprayed under pressure from the bottom and top of the tank. A rotating stream of water cleans the dirt from the dishes. All waste settles to the bottom of the dish chamber.
- Water is drained from the tank through a filter, after which it again flows to the sprinklers. The water cycle continues until the program ends. After that, the drainage pump pumps water into the sewer.
- Pure water enters the machine, and the dishes are rinsed.
- After draining the water from the machine, the dishes are dried.
Types of Dishwashers
When deciding how to choose a dishwasher, you need to know that according to the design and placement principle, washing units are divided into the following types:
1. Built-in. Such devices are built into the kitchen furniture, merging with it, so they do not attract attention. The control panel is inside the furniture. There are also partially embedded devices that are not completely hidden by furniture. They are more convenient to use, and control is usually brought out.
Which built-in dishwasher to choose depends on the type of your kitchen set. If you purchased a headset already equipped with a dishwasher, then most likely it is already fully integrated into it. If the machine was purchased separately, then a partially built-in version is suitable.
Dishwasher with open control panel
2. Freestanding. It is a device that stands in a specific place in the kitchen, regardless of the kitchen furniture.
A free-standing dishwasher can also be placed under the countertop, but will no longer be one with the furniture
3. Tabletop. This option usually has small dimensions comparable to the size of a conventional microwave oven. It is installed in any free place of the kitchen.
Tabletop compact dishwasher
Tip: A table-mounted dishwasher is ideal for small families of 2-3 people. Also, this technique is popular in small kitchens.
Dishwasher capacity, recessed and freestanding models
There are three standard types of this equipment, depending on the load:
- The standard capacity of the dishwasher is 10-15 sets. This is the optimal amount for a family of 3-6 people. Most often, these are multifunctional machines with many additional modes.
- Compact options are designed for 5-8 sets of dishes. In addition, they are small in size and can easily be installed in a closet or simply on a table. They are good for a small family, one person or as equipment for a country house.
- Narrow dishwashers are a compromise between high loading capacity and compactness. They fit up to 13 sets, and the dimensions allow you to place them even in a small kitchen space.
In addition, pay attention to the fact that there are both stand-alone models, as well as built-in kitchen units. If you are planning a purchase in a ready-made and equipped kitchen, it is better to choose a free-standing machine. And if you want to fully equip the kitchen space, it is better to choose the built-in model for the dimensions of the future headset. By the way, built-in appliances also have several modifications: partially built-in dishwashers leave the loading panel visible, while in fully built-in dishwashers it is masked behind the facade of the kitchen.
Unit dimensions and tank capacity
Washing units differ in their size and capacity. When buying, two parameters should be taken into account: the dimensions of the dishware chamber and the number of cutlery loaded:
1. Loading chamber dimensions. Manufacturers produce several standard options for dishwashers, differing in the size of the chambers:
- full-size - 600 x 600 x 850 mm,
- narrow - 450 x 600 x 850 mm,
- compact - 450 x 450 x 500 mm.
These sizes are not strict. They may vary with different models.
2. The number of cutlery that can be simultaneously loaded into the camera. It is generally accepted that 1 table set consists of a cup and saucer, shallow and deep plates, as well as a knife and fork. How to choose the right dishwasher for your home to match the number of family members?
- for a family of 2 people there will be a fairly small model for 5-6 sets. Even the desktop version will do,
- if the number of people in the family is 3-4 people, then the optimal device is designed for 8-10 sets,
- in the presence of a large number of people, we advise you to choose a large-sized unit that can take 11-17 sets of dishes for 1 time.
Water and electricity consumption
One of the most important indicators when choosing such an expensive equipment is the economy in the consumption of water and electricity. Indeed, in addition to the initial cost of the product itself, you have to pay bills for the consumption of water and light.
If we talk about energy consumption, pay attention to the marking of the model you liked. It is usually presented in the form of Latin letters - from A to G. Moreover, the A-class is the most resource-efficient units whose consumption does not exceed 0.8-1.5 kW / h per cycle. In addition to class A machines, more energy-intensive class B and C machines are often found on sale: they consume from 1.06 to 2.99 kW / h during operation. If we talk about the rest of the classes, then there are two options:
- Or it’s obsolete models created without the use of modern energy technology.
- Or it is professional equipment for catering establishments, workshops or combines, which is much more powerful than domestic dishwashers, but also consumes more energy, respectively.
As for water consumption, the standard washing cycle consumes no more than 15-17 liters, which is much less than with manual washing. A little more can use an intensive wash program or extra rinse.
A certain cleaning class shows the degree of cleanliness of cutlery and dishes after washing:
- Class A. This is the highest level of cleanliness. Almost all products of well-known manufacturers of kitchen appliances correspond to it,
- Classes B and C. It is understood that there may be minor contaminants on the dishes after washing. Such classes can be assigned to products of little-known firms and are not widely used in practice.
Sets of programs and options
The basic set of functions of any dishwashing device usually includes:
- pre-soaking or washing,
- a package of standard modes for certain types of dishes (glass, plates, pans),
- rinse with detergents
- blowing hot air to dry.
In the expanded version, they can be supplemented by express mode, intensive washing program or a special mode for delicate washing (for example, fine ceramics, porcelain or crystal).
As for the pleasant, but optional options: in a good technique there may be a waste crusher, child protection mechanisms, a start timer, a system for self-filtering water and self-diagnosis of malfunctions. Each of them will help to save time and money on fixing the car in case of unforeseen situations, so you should choose the most functional model within your budget.
Depending on the amount of water that is consumed during the washing of dishes, dishwashers are assigned a certain class:
- Class A. The most economical option. For 1 wash cycle, about 15 liters of water are consumed,
- Class B. Consumption - about 20 liters of water,
- Class C. Permissible flow rate - 25 liters or more.
Types of drying dishes
Which dishwasher to choose on the basis of drying? Drying dishes can be done in several ways:
1. Condensation drying. In inexpensive models, no additional devices for drying dishes are provided. Dishes at the end of the cycle are doused with hot water. Moisture simply evaporates from the surface of the clean dishes, then condenses on the walls of the chamber, and then flows into the drain. This principle is embedded in the ELECTROLUX and CANDY models. Drying takes a long time.
2. Intensive drying. Normal air is pumped into the cooking chamber. Moisture condenses and then goes to the bottom of the chamber. Fans may not be used. In this case, holes are made on the unit body for air passage. Due to the difference in temperature inside and outside the chamber, air circulates, accelerating the drying of dishes. Models with this drying principle combine decent quality and affordable price.
3. Turbo dryer. In the chamber there is a heating element, which is blown by a fan. As a result, the chamber is filled with hot air, which quickly dries dishes. This principle of drying is embedded in expensive models.
Modes and controls
Any dishwasher has several modes of operation, the number of which depends on the complexity of the device. Modern sophisticated models can have more than a dozen different modes. However, some of them will hardly be in demand, so is it worth overpaying for their availability? We will figure out how to choose the right dishwasher that has the minimum necessary modes for operation. These modes include:
- Standard. It is usually used most often when the loaded dishes have a medium degree of contamination.
- Economical. It is used if the dishes are lightly soiled. This saves water and electricity.
- Intensive. It is used in case of severe contamination of dishes, as well as for washing pans, baking trays and pots. The consumption of energy and water is increased.
- Pre soaking. It turns on when the dishes are very dirty or have dried dirt. In the process of soaking, all the dirt acidifies, as a result of which it is enough to wash the dishes in an economical mode.
Tip: The delayed start function and the half-load mode, in which you can load fewer dishes, will also be useful. In this case, the consumption of energy, detergent and water will be reduced.
Dishwashers can have 2 types of controls:
- Mechanical Considered already obsolete, although more reliable,
- Electronic They are equipped with most modern cars. It allows you to conveniently select the modes and configure the washing parameters.
Which dishwasher is best to choose based on how you connect it? To clarify this nuance, we list the possible ways to connect the machine to the water supply:
- Only to the cold water pipeline. It is simple and convenient, there is always water. In such water there are no technical impurities, as in hot. Disadvantage - increased energy consumption.
- Only to the hot water pipeline. Energy savings are achieved. However, hot water is not always available. In addition, very hot or slightly warm water is not suitable for the operation of the device. It is necessary to withstand certain temperature indicators - 40-70 degrees.
- At the same time to hot and cold lines, using a mixer. This is the most rational way, but it is also the most expensive.
The comfort level of people living in the house depends on the noise level emitted by the dishwasher. This indicator is especially important in cases where young children live in the house, or some family members do not tolerate a noisy atmosphere. In dishwashers, the noise level ranges from 38-55 dB. Moreover, the higher the noise level of the device, the cheaper its cost. It is recommended to purchase a device whose noise level does not exceed 43-45 dB. They will hardly be heard.
Read also: Hoods for the kitchen with a vent to the ventilation - features of the choice.
It is important that the kitchen appliances are safe, so pay attention to the following points:
- The car door must certainly have an opening lock during operation,
- Leakage protection. It happens full or partial. Качественные модели имеют полную защиту. В этом случае в поддоне и на конце шланга имеются датчики, отвечающие за обнаружение протечек и подающие сигналы на клапан для перекрытия подачи воды. Если установлена лишь частичная защита (в бюджетных моделях), то датчик устанавливается только в поддоне. Такая защита срабатывает при переполнении поддона,
- Заземление и автомат защиты. Since we are considering a device that is connected to the mains and works with water, it poses an increased danger. It is necessary to provide for the unit a separate electrical line with a circuit breaker, as well as high-quality grounding.
If you are faced with the question of which company to choose a dishwasher, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the most popular manufacturers of such equipment. These include Electrolux, Siemens, AEG, Bosch, Miele. They produce expensive and high-quality models that meet all modern requirements. However, the brand also has to pay a little extra.
Companies of Samsung, Ariston, Whirpool, Zanussi, Beko, Ardo, Indesit are considered to be slightly less well-known manufacturers of dishwashers, whose products nevertheless have an acceptable cost and proper quality.
Expensive devices can independently determine the amount and degree of contamination of dishes, calculating the mode, water temperature and time of a full cycle.
The purchase of a high-quality dishwasher will allow you to free up a lot of free time, usually spent on washing dishes, as well as regularly save electricity and water.
In deciding how to choose a dishwasher for the home, the feedback from their owners can also be useful. Below are some of them:
“I bought a narrow dishwasher ESL94300LO more than a year ago, its width is only 45cm - this is an ideal option for my small kitchen. Compact, comfortable and with a unique AutoFlex function, it makes my assistant ideal in saving water and energy. This function, for any contamination of dishes and the volume of loading, washes everything to a shine, while it itself chooses the flow rate for washing and rinsing. At the same time, there is an excellent function of delaying the start, I can easily postpone the start for 24 hours, and turn it on when I need it.
The machine is easy to operate, in 30 minutes it copes with all the dishes quickly and very high quality. If you want your assistant to serve for a long time and without breakdowns, use tablet detergents at every load. I use a Filtero “7 in 1” tablet every time I load the machine; one tablet launders the dishes up to a mirror shine. By lowering the tablet and turning on the MultiTab function, the machine automatically corrects all the necessary settings - it is reliable and convenient. I am completely satisfied with the quality work of my little assistant - ESL94300LO. ”
“I have a HANSA ZIM436EH dishwasher. Good, not expensive and, most importantly, compact car. In principle, when a large number of dishes accumulate, it certainly helps a lot. After the guests, for example. But for the sake of a couple of dirty plates and cups, I do not start it, washing it manually in order to save water consumption. The car runs quietly, at least from the room it is not audible. I use expensive pills because after cheap, there may be traces of detergent on the dishes. ”
“I have a Bosch SMV50E30RU dishwasher, the built-in model, has impressive dimensions, designed to wash 13 sets of dishes. I use it for about a year, very satisfied. Detailed instructions for installing on their own. The machine is easy to use, has several washing modes, but with a time saving mode (you can save up to 50% of the time), the consumption of water and electricity increases to achieve the desired result.
It works silently, only the murmur of water is heard, it is made efficiently and reliably, all the elements are tightly attached to each other, nothing hangs on parole.
Dirty dishes with old dried stains (baking sheets, pans with dried food) are perfectly washed not only in intensive mode 70, but also in normal mode 65. I wash less dirty dishes at lower temperatures. During operation, each housewife will choose the optimal washing regimen for herself.
If you want the dishes in the car to be washed perfectly, here are some tips from personal experience - you do not need to pile the dishes on top of each other when loading, water should have free access to the surface of the dishes to wash everything. The dishes should be stable so as not to tip over during washing, the containers should be placed with the hole down, the concave and convex dishes should be tilted so that water drains from it. And choose quality detergents.
Of the advantages of this model of the machine, I would note the silent operation, with the correct arrangement of the dishes - an excellent washing result, everything shines and sparkles, the relatively low cost of the machine, saving water.
Of the shortcomings - of course, expensive detergents, especially tablets, additional energy consumption, washes for a long time (1.5-2 hours), does not completely dry the dishes, but this is not scary. ”
Attention! You can participate in our competition!
Send a video about how you solved your problem (washed the stain, cleaned the pan or coped with some other household task) and get 400 rubles!
The device and principle of operation of the dishwasher
Rotating, the sprayers pour water into the baskets with jets of water, after which the water flows to the bottom of the machine and then - through the strainer - into the tank, from where it again enters the pump. At the end of the washing cycle, water flows into the sewer, and the machine proceeds to the next cycle.
In the washing cycle, the machine adds detergent to the water, and in the rinsing cycle it adds rinse aid and checks the water with a water purity sensor (if any).
But, firstly, the capacity of the machine in 10 sets does not mean that 12 will not fit in it - they will fit in, they just wash it worse. And secondly, there is no clear standard - what size these plates can be - which manufacturers often use, adding 1-2 sets to the capacity with the same volume of the washing chamber.
There are several typical sizes of dishwashers and their respective capacities:
If the machine has standard dimensions, but its capacity is indicated on the kit more, then most likely it is just a marketing move, and it should not be given special significance to the supposedly larger capacity.
The European habit of saving resources has not yet reached Russia, and water consumption per cycle few pay attention. However, this value is approximately the same for all machines of the same capacity, and you should not choose a “dishwasher” by its consumption. The only thing that can be noted is that any machine will spend much less water on washing dishes than it does with a manual wash.
Energy consumption per cycle It helps to estimate the cost of one wash (and make sure that the nerves are more expensive), but this parameter does not take into account the duration of the cycle, therefore it is better to choose a machine by its power. Maximum power consumption "Dishwasher" speaks of the power of its pump and heater.
The more powerful the machine, the more expensive it is, but the faster the washing will take place. Due to the shorter washing time, the energy consumption per cycle of a powerful “dishwasher” can be even less than that of a low-power one, so that over time a high price can pay off.
It should be noted that almost all modern machines have washing and drying classes no worse than “A” and ensure acceptable cleanliness in everyday life. The washing and drying classes “A +” and, especially, “A ++”, will be required only if increased requirements are imposed on the cleanliness of the dishes.
Drying type determines how quickly, how high quality and under what conditions will be dried.
The advantage of this method is its simplicity - in fact, this type of drying does not require any additional elements, so machines with a condensation type of drying are cheaper.
The disadvantages of this type are long time and not the best quality of drying - moisture is somehow removed from vertical surfaces, but drops and even pools of water can remain on horizontal surfaces. Residual high humidity in the chamber can lead to an unpleasant odor, therefore, on models with such drying it is recommended to open the door after washing to allow the chamber to dry completely.
Some models may open the door automatically.
Sometimes convective drying is carried out using the ventilation holes at the bottom and top of the chamber, opening during drying. Cold outside air enters through the lower holes, warming up, rises up and out through the upper. Models with convective drying are a little more expensive, but drying in them is more efficient.
The degree of salt consumption per wash is usually set manually depending on the hardness of the water - for this you should find out the hardness of your tap water and set the regulator in accordance with the manual. But if the machine has a function of automatic determination of stiffness, it will adjust the flow of salt on its own.
Modes and Programs
Economical program It is designed for maximum savings of water and electricity, but you should be prepared for the fact that such a program will work much longer. The washing quality in this mode may also be worse.
Intensive washing program, available on some machines, suggests an increased temperature of the water during washing. The power consumption in this mode is increased, in addition, it is better not to wash plastic and thin-walled glass dishes in this mode - high temperatures can damage the dishes.
Delicate program, on the contrary, it is intended for fragile dishes that are “afraid” of high temperatures. The quality of washing in this mode will be worse, but at a temperature of 40-45 ° C, typical for this mode, you can even wash dishes that are not designed to be washed in ordinary "dishwashers".
Rinse mode Designed for quick washing without the use of detergents. It is used to “refresh” clean, but for some time, unused dishes.
Hot water connectivity saves on electricity - such models spend less energy on heating water to the desired temperature. But the widespread installation of water meters negates the meaning of this function - the difference in the price of hot and cold water is much larger than the cost of heating cold water with electricity. If you have a hot water meter, this function is better not to use.
Noise level A dishwasher can also be an important criterion for choosing - if you have a studio apartment or if the kitchen is located close to the bedroom. In this case, it is better to choose a car with a low noise level (up to 45 dB).
Types of Detergents
For a dishwasher, specialized detergent compositions are required. To use for them the usual household chemicals or folk remedies in no case!
All chemical dishwashers. compounds can be classified according to their environmental friendliness:
- Ordinary funds are based on complex chemical compounds, they can cause respiratory irritation and allergic reactions. But their cleansing effect is high.
- Funds have a mild effect, composition with a minimum of chemicals harmful to humans, hypoallergenic characteristics. But it’s more difficult to wash heavily soiled kitchen utensils with them. Sometimes it will take several washing cycles.
According to the form of release, the means for automatic machines differ by:
- Gels - Liquid formulations that are optimally suited for everyday use. They are economical, easy to use, clean even delicate material, do not contain abrasive particles that can scratch glass or porcelain. For a normal cycle, 30 ml of gel is enough.
- Powders - the most common type of detergent for PM. Among the shortcomings: they do not soften the water and require the use of additional salts or rinses, they can easily be spilled past the container, and due to hard particles, the dishes can be clean, but scratched.
- Pills - a universal tool, convenient in that it is dosed for the wash cycle. Often tablets contain immediately and salt with rinse aid. Disadvantages: high price compared to other types. In addition, the tablet may not completely dissolve on the express-wash, and some outdated machines simply do not perceive them.
- Salt (softener) is an indispensable tool for our realities. If you want your unit to serve for a long time and not suffer from scale, be sure to use salt - it softens the tap water.
- Rinse aid - It is worth using complete with powder or for separate rinse programs. It not only permanently eliminates particles of detergent composition, but also protects glass products from stains, gives them shine.
- Flavoring - You can add if you do not like the initial smell of chemistry for washing dishes.
Before buying household chemicals, be sure to read the instructions for your model - there may be indicated recommendations or restrictions on the use of certain funds.
To make your car happy with the high quality of the sink, it is not enough just to choose the right model and correctly install it.
The quality of washing is also affected by such factors:
- Composition of tap water: too hard can quickly damage the machine, leave traces on the dishes. In turn, too soft is also not the best solution, it launders dirt much worse.
- Affect the quality and design features (shape and location of the spray guns, basket level control).
- Another factor is the quality of detergent compositions. If they are improperly selected, used in the wrong quantity or simply of dubious quality (unverified manufacturer, counterfeit products), high quality cannot be achieved.
- Do not forget about the correct loading: the dishes evenly distributed in the baskets will be washed much better than if they are folded somehow in a heap.
With a reasonable approach to choosing a dishwasher, it is worth paying attention to the type of drying used in the model.
In total there are three varieties:
- Turbo dryer - the most common option, in which the fan starts at the end of washing. He blows the washed dishes with a stream of heated air, due to which it dries quickly. The disadvantage is greater energy consumption.
- Condensation drying - previously used everywhere. This is a natural process of drying items after the end of the cycle. In order to speed it up, in the end the baskets with the contents are poured with very hot water or steam. Disadvantage: takes longer than turbo mode. This type of drying is easiest to use if you plan to load the dishwasher at night.
- Intensive - A new type of drying that is becoming increasingly popular. Its essence is that air circulation is created inside the machine due to the difference in pressure. Advantages: energy efficient and fast enough option.
One of the most important functions in a dishwasher bought for a family with young children is protection against their curiosity. To avoid traumatic situations, manufacturers offer several options for such protection:
- A key lock that is activated by dialing a specific combination described in the instructions. Such a safety measure is suitable for cars in which the control is placed on the front panel and can attract kids with a backlight.
- The removal of keys on the front panel of the door is typical for embedded options. Since the door of the machine itself is heavy, access to the buttons will be problematic.
- The program automatically stops and drains when the door is opened at the time the program is executed. It will help to avoid steam burns if the child nevertheless opens the door during operation of the device.
It is best if in the selected model these types of protection are present in combination, so the probability of an unforeseen situation will be minimal. In addition, it is worthwhile to additionally purchase mechanical door locks in order to surely protect the child.
The installation of a dishwasher is best left to the masters. The fact is that there are certain rules that regulate both the connection to the power supply and the connection to the water supply and sewage.
In general, the connection process is reduced to the following actions:
- Preparing a place for installation (you need to correctly mark the future location of the machine to provide access to water and electricity, fit into an existing environment or adjust the kitchen to fit its dimensions (for built-in models).
- The acquisition of additional components.
- Connection to the sewage system.
- Connection to the water supply (by the way, you need to connect only to cold water, connection to hot is strongly not recommended by manufacturers).
- Mains connection.
- Leak test.
- Verification of work.
Proper installation is a guarantee of the long life of your dishwasher.
Which is better to choose: an overview of popular models of dishwashers
If you look at the ratings of the most popular models of dishwashing equipment, you can see that brands from Europe invariably remain leaders - such as Bosch, Hotpoint-Ariston, Electrolux or Whirlpool. This is understandable, because they are famous for their high quality products and thoughtful functionality.
So, one of the most popular was the built-in Bosch SPV 43M20 — узкая, всего 45 см в ширину, модель с загрузкой на 9 комплектов, энергопотреблением класса А+ и потреблением всего 10 литров воды за цикл. Она обладает функционалом на 4 стандартных программы, конденсационной сушкой, датчиками загрязненности воды и неполной загрузки. Это отличный вариант для небольшой кухни.
А если вам нужна компактная машина, обратите внимание на Bosch SKS 62E22 — она вмещает до 6 комплектов, имеет 6 программ в предустановке, датчики распознавания загрязненности воды и типа моющего средства. This model has only one drawback - the price, which hardly fits into the middle segment.
The budget segment will also allow you to choose a good technique. For example, Candy CDP 4609 - at a low cost, this narrow machine works silently, holds 9 sets of dishes, has 5 programs and the ability to choose one of four temperature modes. It has a timer and protection from children, which makes it a great choice for a large family.
And for those who want to choose a premium dishwasher, the model from the Scandinavian manufacturer is the best choice - Asko D5536 XL. It not only holds from 13 to 15 sets, but also has a super-economical energy consumption (class A +++), a wide selection of programs, a turbo dryer, water supply options, a self-cleaning function and a leakage protection system.